Create a PowHERful Vision Retreat
About this event
PowHERhouse Money Coaching & The Hiraeth House are teaming up again to create an AMAZING retreat experience for women entrepreneurs in Buffalo, NY!
For the first time ever, the Create a PowHERful Vision Retreat will be held at The Hiraeth House on January 15th-16th. This retreat is for you if you’re a women business owner looking to separate yourself from the busyness of life, want to connect with other like-minded women, AND need time for yourself to reflect on your life and where you want to go.
Together, this retreat was designed for women entrepreneurs with what they do best. Nicholle Overkamp of PowHERhouse Money Coaching will be hosting her Creating a PowHERful Vision Workshop. Megan Leith, owner of The Hiraeth House & Barre(tend), will be offering a unique self-care experience from elements of the different women owned businesses within The Hiraeth House!
Saturday, 1/15, will be an intimate night to surround yourself with other women business owners, providing the opportunity to network and collaborate. Nicholle will be presenting her Creating a PowHERful Vision Workshop and you’ll have time to reflect on your own vision and start planning for how to get there. Dinner will be provided, and afterwards, enjoy facial kits from Nickel City Skin Spa! Also enjoy a snack from What’s Pop-In Gourmet Popcorn & tea from local tea shop, Cup of Communitea.
Sunday, 1/16, after breakfast, provided by Buffalo Buttercream Babe, join Barre(tend) for a morning stretch class. And before you leave to achieve your vision, you will have time to create an actual vision board! The practice of creating a physical representation of your vision will serve as a reminder of the life you envision for yourself and provide motivation when you need it most.
This retreat is all about creating an inviting space for women entrepreneurs to come together and connect AND have the time for oneself. We have 6 tickets available if you are interested in spending the night at Nookspace located in The Hiraeth House. Or we have 6 tickets available with the option to attend the retreat without spending the night!
Here is a breakdown of all the local Buffalo businesses who will be featured throughout the retreat + what YOU get!
– Located in The Hiraeth House, home to over 10 women owned businesses in the heart of Allentown.
– Create a PowHERful Vision Workshop with Nicholle Overkamp – Her visioning exercise course will help you gain a new perspective of WHAT you want and think about WHY you want to achieve your goals. Together we will dig into the deeper meaning behind them and about WHO you want to become. PLUS, an opportunity to create your own physical vision board!
– Stretch class offered by Barre(tend) – We offer yoga and barre classes for all levels. Barre is a combination of small movements using light weights that is easy on your joints (you do not need dance or ballet experience). Barre is a great option for everyBODY!
– Dinner on Saturday night – TBD
– Breakfast Sunday morning from Buffalo Buttercream Babe
– A facial kit from Nickel City Skin & Spa, a holistic esthetics studio promoting the skin and body’s innate vital energy. Offering customized skin and body care treatments, professional waxing services and comprehensive, organic products that focus on the health of the mind, spirit and body.
– Opportunity to spend the night at Nookspace located in The Hiraeth House – Nookspace is a short term residential rental business that is emerging after the pandemic after seeing just how important time for oneself can be. NS wants to create spaces for women who need to get away minus the usual months of planning and coordinating. We believe a simple day to yourself to unwind will do more for your soul, mental health and overall well-being; Nookspace makes rest easy. Pack an overnight bag and we take care of the rest.
Your Power Moves
- Money Bitch $14.97