I’m a business coach and wealth advisor. I’ve found my purpose in life and it’s empowering you to Own Your Future – and I love with what I do every day!
I want you to feel so proud of what you create and the company you grow and I want you to be unapologetic and own those desires. Anything is figure-out-able. All you need is desire, passion, and commitment – with a side of discipline.
Whether it’s helping you with your personal money goals or challenging you to take your business to the next level, I’ve got you! With over 10 years of business experience building Wilcox Financial Group from the ground up, I’ve walked in your shoes and have the scars to show it.
I want to teach you what NOT to do, because well, I’ve probably done it. I have been unappreciated, undervalued, overwhelmed, and STUCK. I’ve worked long days with no momentum. I’ve feared judgment and failure. I’ve cried myself to sleep knowing there must be a better way!
Everything changed when I decided to live authentically and listen to MYSELF, to stop listening to the naysayers, and to stay true to what I wanted. Once I started to dig in, give fewer F*cks, and be me… our business started to skyrocket. I trusted my intuition and the fire in my soul.
I knew that as leaders in the financial industry, we needed to help other women to achieve their financial goals in a way that works, is fun, and NOT intimidating. Sarah and I accomplished just that. We grew our company to multiple six figures. Stick with me and I’ll show you how to live your authentic purpose and grow your business too!
We understand your journey and want to walk it with you. Our mission is to empower you to Own Your Future so that you can get what you want, simpler and faster with real strategies and solutions, not just products.
#FUNFACTS about me:
- My child is my Goldendoodle- Remi! Sometimes, I can be found with a human child, my adorable nephew Howie (who then I can give back to my sister at the end of the day)!
- My husband Chris and I are all about everything outdoors: Biking, hiking, boating, snowmobiling… you name it. Rarely are we found sitting still.
- I LOVE to TRAVEL but I’m poor at planning it (can you relate?).
- I “read” at least a book or two a month on Audible.
- I am a coffeeholic, a chocoholic, and I have a pretty bad pack-a-day gum addiction.
- I can’t dance, but I love to do it anyway.
- If we have a game night, I apologize in advance… no matter how hard I try I can’t keep my competitive side under control.
- I have NO filter, #sorrynotsorry, but I promise to never BS you.
If you become a client, you WILL become family.