In a time when women weren’t welcomed in the medical field, Dr. Deboarh Ekstrom took on the challenge with a lot of persistence. From balancing her role as a mother and wife, to managing a home, being a leader, business owner, and surgeon, Dr. Ekstrom shares her story of what it took to get here and live a life she loves. She is a PowHERhouse, helping women build wealth and step into their power.
In this conversation, Nicholle & Dr. Ekstrom discuss:
- The importance of self-mastery & self-care
- Letting go of the fear of asking for help
- Steps to building a business & being an effective leader
- Making your life work so you can do the things you love
Dr. Deborah Ekstrom hails from Massachusetts and has spent the last 40 years practicing plastic surgery and is a student of money and wealth building. She founded Money Loves Women, a media and training company to help women access their power, achieve wealth, and create impact. She is devoted to living an extraordinary life.
Learn more about Dr. Ekstrom!
Website: MoneyLovesWomen – Inspiration For The Aspirational Woman
Facebook: Money Loves Women | Facebook
Twitter: Money Loves Women (@mlw_podcast) / Twitter
Instagram: @mlw.podcast • Instagram photos and videos
Linkedin: (10) Deborah Ekstrom, MD | LinkedIn
Want more things PowHERhouse?!
- For more resources, visit www.powherhousemoney.com
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Get the FREE Business Bundle
- Follow us on Instagram 👉@powherhousemoney
Thank you so much for listening, we appreciate you! Support us by rating and leaving us a review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download